Why goat milk?
All mainstream brands of baby milk are based on
cow’s milk and are modified to be suitable for babies.
In contrast, NANNYcare is based on goat milk.
- Is an excellent source of high quality, readily digestible proteins.
- Forms looser, softer and more porous curds in the baby’s stomach.
(This is particularly helpful to the baby’s delicate developing digestive system.)
- Has a casein profile which is closer to human milk (than cow’s milk).
- Has high levels of medium-chain fatty acids.
- Has high levels of nucleotides
Goat milk formula may simply suit some babies better than mainstream cow milk formulas.
Please note FSA advice: that goat milk formula is not suitable as a treatment for cow’s milk protein allergy except under the supervision of a suitably qualified healthcare professional.
Did you know?
- Around the world more people drink goat milk than cow’s milk.
- In the UK, goat milk is now one of Britain’s fastest growing dairy products. Consumers are rediscovering the benefits recognised for centuries throughout the world.
- Goats are very particular about what they eat and, contrary to popular belief, will refuse unnatural and poor quality food.
- Goats are much more fun than cows! They are playful and friendly and love human contact while providing us with a quality product that people really want.