Made from 100% natural, full cream, fresh goat milk, Nannycare goat milk baby formula is a follow on milk that’s naturally soft and gentle on tiny tummies because goat milk curds are naturally softer than curds formed by cow’s milk1. As specialists in our field, you can be reassured our formulas are the result of multiple clinical studies2. Follow on milk includes vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system. Our goats are specially suited to produce low Alpha S1 casein levels in their milk for naturally softer curds1. Our goat milk for babies is gently processed with no added whey and no palm oil.
- Contains DHA (Omega 3 LCPs) to support normal visual development. Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA
- Naturally occurring oligosaccharides3 similar in structure to human milk
- Contains Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
- Source of Iodine which contributes to the normal growth of children
- Naturally contains only A2 beta casein
- No sucrose, glucose syrups or maltodextrin
- Non GMO
- No palm oil
Use as part of a mixed and healthy diet.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Follow on milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. Consult your healthcare professional for feeding advice. Not suitable for cow’s milk protein allergy unless directed by a healthcare professional.
Please carefully follow the feeding guide on the pack.
1Park et al, 2007, Wang et al 2019
² Grant, Rotherham et al. 2005; Han, Chang et al. 2011; Zhou, Sullivan et al. 2014
3Thum et al 2015; Martinez-Ferez et al. 2006
* Source: IRI Total Store Database, Value Sales, 52 weeks to 7th November 2020, Total GB.
Pasteurised whole goat milk, lactose (from milk), vegetable oil blend (high oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, tocopherol-rich extract), pasteurised goat milk powders, marine fish oil powder (source of docosahexaenoic acid), Mortierella alpina oil powder (source of arachidonic acid), minerals, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, vitamins, L-isoleucine, taurine, L-carnitine. Allergens in bold.
dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, D-biotin.
Sodium citrate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
This product contains 38% goat milk on a dry matter basis.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
From 6 months*, 180/210ml cooled boiled water per feed, 6/7 fl.oz. with 6/7 x 4.3g level scoops per feed. Babies from 6 months* onward need about 500-600ml of breast milk or formula per day. 4.3g scoop is enclosed. This information is given as a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than the amounts shown. Some drink different quantities at different times of the day. Always allow your baby to stop feeding when they indicate they have had enough. Note the volume of prepared formula is slightly greater than that of the water added. *Assumes weaning at 6 months.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS:
For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum. The water should be freshly boiled and allowed to cool to a minimum of 70ºC, and for no longer than 30 minutes. Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur and cause scalding. Do not add extra scoops of powder, or anything else to your baby’s feed.
PREPARING THE FEED:
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your child ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all equipment according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Boil fresh water. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water. Leave to cool for a maximum of 30 minutes. Measure required water (see feeding guide), pour into sterilised bottle.
- Using the scoop provided, lightly fill with powder and level off. Always add 1 level scoop of powder (4.3g) for each 30ml of water.
- Add the required number of scoops to the cooled, boiled water.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake well until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.