Made from 100% natural, full cream, fresh goat milk, Nannycare goat milk baby formula is a follow on milk that’s naturally soft and gentle on tiny tummies because goat milk curds are naturally softer than curds formed by cow’s milk1. Fully regulated and nutritionally complete for babies and toddlers, it includes vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system. Our goats are specially suited to produce low Alpha S1 casein levels in their milk for naturally softer curds. Our goat milk for babies is gently processed with no added whey and no palm oil.
- Contains DHA (Omega 3 LCPs) to support normal visual development. Benefit obtained from a daily intake of 100mg DHA
- Naturally occurring oligosaccharides2 similar in structure to human milk
- Contains Vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
- Source of Iodine which contributes to the normal growth of children
- Naturally contains only A2 beta casein
- No sucrose, glucose syrups or maltodextrin
- No palm oil
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breastfeeding is best for your baby. Follow on milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months. Consult your healthcare professional for feeding advice. Goat milk based follow on is not suitable for cow’s milk protein allergy unless directed by a healthcare professional.
Please carefully follow the feeding guide on the pack.
1Park et al, 2007, Wang et al 2019
2Thum et al 2015; Martinez-Ferez et al. 2006
* Source: IRI Total Store Database, Value Sales, 52 weeks to 7th November 2020, Total GB.