Made from 100% natural, full cream, fresh goat milk, Nannycare goat milk toddler milk is naturally soft and gentle on tiny tummies because goat milk curds are naturally softer than curds formed by cow’s milk1.
A great source of vitamin C, vitamin D, iron and calcium to help support the nutritional needs of toddlers from 1-3 years. Gently processed, our Growing Up Milk contains:
- Omega 3 LCPs
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system in children
- Source of Vitamin C
- Source of Calcium needed for normal growth and development of bone in children
- Iron contributes to the normal cognitive development of children
- Naturally contains only A2 beta casein
- Non GMO
- No palm oil
Use Nannycare Growing Up Milk as part of a varied, balanced diet.
Please carefully follow the feeding guide on the pack.
1 Park et al, 2007, Wang et al 2019
* Source: IRI Total Store Database, Value Sales, 52 weeks to 7th November 2020, Total GB.
INGREDIENTS: Pasteurised whole goat milk, lactose (from milk), vegetable oil blend (high oleic sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil, antioxidants (sunflower lecithin, tocopherol-rich extract), pasteurised goat milk powders, marine fish oil powder (source of docosahexaenoic acid), minerals, choline chloride, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, vitamins, L-isoleucine, taurine, L-carnitine.
VITAMINS: dl-α-tocopheryl acetate, L-ascorbic acid, nicotinamide, cholecalciferol, retinyl acetate, calcium D-pantothenate, cyanocobalamin, phytonadione, thiamin hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, D-biotin.
MINERALS: dicalcium phosphate, sodium citrate, calcium citrate, calcium hydroxide, potassium chloride, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate, copper sulphate, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite.
This product contains 38% goat milk on a dry matter basis.
ALLERGY ADVICE: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
FEEDING GUIDE FROM 12 MONTHS+:
To prepare one beaker, 180ml/6 fl.oz. cooled, boiled water per drink, 6 x 4.3g level scoops of powder. From 12 months, it is recommended that your child drinks approximately 400ml of milk per day. This can be divided into 3 drinks (beakers) per day, depending on their individual needs. 4.3g scoop is included. This information is given as a guide only. Note the volume of prepared drink is slightly greater than that of the water added.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS:
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds. Make up each feed as required and always discard unfinished feeds within 2 hours maximum.
- Do not heat feeds in a microwave as hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- Do not add extra scoops of powder, or anything else to your child’s feed. Nannycare Growing up milk should only be used as part of a mixed diet and not as a breast milk substitute.
- To promote dental health use a beaker in preference to a bottle.
- Avoid prolonged contact of all foods with your child’s teeth. Be sure to clean teeth after last drink at night.
- Never leave your child alone during feeding.
PREPARING THE DRINK:
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your child ill. Use only the 4.3g measuring scoop provided (Always add 1 level scoop (4.3g) of powder for each 30ml of water).
- Always wash your hands before preparing drink. Measure 180ml (6 fl.oz.) of freshly boiled water, allowed to cool for no more than 30 minutes, into a clean beaker.
- Using scoop provided, add 6 level scoops of powder. (Always add 1 level scoop (4.3g) of powder to each 30ml of water.
- Put lid on beaker, shake briskly. Cool beaker under cold, running water. Always test the temperature of the milk before feeding.