Standard whey adjusted formula goes through complex processing stages including separating milk proteins, adding in extra whey and replacing milk fat with modified vegetable oils.
Nannycare formulas are simply made, without unnecessary ingredients, or any need to add extra whey.
- Suitability for infants has been scientifically proven by clinical studies1
- Contains all the vital nutritional ingredients to meet regulatory requirements
- Goat milk is an excellent source of high quality proteins, believed to be known for their easy digestibility
- Optimal protein levels lower the risk of obesity in later life2
- Decades of experience and a mild, creamy taste contributes to satisfied babies
1(Zhou et al. 2006)
2(Koletzko et al. 2009)